We use these materials in Automotive industry
- CORK COMPOSITE - Adding cork to rubber compounds provides the compressibility of cork with the resilience of rubber, the addition off rubber increases the materials resistance to oil and solvents.
- SILICONE - High tear strength, good thermal conductivity, and great resistance to high temperatures
- NITRILE - Resistant to fuels, oils, solvents and greases
- EPDM - Has high temperature resistance and has chemical resistance to acids and alkalis
- VITON / FLUOROELASTOMERS - Excellent resistance to aggressive chemicals and fertilisers.
Other materials are available but not limited to:
- NATURAL RUBBER
- SYNTHECTIC RUBBER
- URETHANE & DIAPHRAGM RUBBER